Each tiny house is fully stocked with everything you’ll need for a comfortable and cozy stay. We are proud to support our creative and talented Portland community by purchasing locally sourced, sustainable, Fair Trade and eco-friendly products wherever possible. Guests will notice locally made, funky and beautiful art all over Caravan- from the metal and glass sculptures adorning the courtyard to the art on the walls of the tiny houses.
Amenities include high quality bedding and linens, handmade quilts, plenty of kitchen supplies, Italian coffee makers and organic coffee, bathroom amenities like Fair Trade shampoo and soap, off-the-beaten path travel books, maps, Portland magazines, local art, and lots of information about tiny houses. Each tiny house comes equipped with a microwave, stove-top burner, refrigerator, a high-end sound machine in case you like to listen to relaxing sounds when you go to sleep, and lots more.
Complete List of Supplies in Each Tiny House
- Room service provided by Radio Room, from 9am until 2am
- Cookware, dishes and utensils
- Single burner hot plate (two-burner cooktop in Roly Poly and The Tandem)
- Microwave oven
- Complimentary Fair-Trade, oreganic tea from Equal Exchange and locally roasted coffee from Caravan Coffee Roasters
- Italian percolator-style coffee maker by Bialetti
- Organic olive oil, agave and salt and pepper
Bedding and Linens
- Heavenly memory foam mattresses
- Plush blankets and colorful, hand-made quilts
- Soft pillows and luxury linens
- * Iron and ironing board available upon request
- Locally made soap from Oregon Soap Company- bask in the scent of the Pacific Northwest!
- Shower with hot running water and sustainable shea butter shampoo and body wash products from Alaffia, sourced from Togo and handcrafted in Olympia, Washington
- Fresh bath and hand towels
- Flush toilets with recycled toilet paper
- Hair dryer
- AM/FM Radio/Sound machine with connector for your smartphone/iPod
- Local, off-the-beaten-path travel books about Portland, maps including bike maps, Portland-based magazines
- Tiny house books to offer resources and inspiration