RATES & INFO
- Spring & Summer Rates- $185/night.
- Winter Rates begin November 1st, 2019
- Rates are based on a two-person occupancy. There is an additional charge of $25.00/person/day for extra guests over the age of 10 years old.
- There is a 15.3% lodging tax added to all reservations- (City of Portland: 8%, Multnomah County: 5.5%, State of Oregon: 1.8%)
- All tiny house reservations require a valid credit card.
- There is an additional one-time pet fee of $25.00 while staying in one of our pet-friendly tiny houses.
Two-Night Minimum on Weekends after April 1st, 2019
There is a two-night minimum for reservations on Fridays and Saturdays for reservations that take place on or after April 1st, 2019. However, there are situations when guests may be checking in or out on a Saturday, which will allow for a one-night stay on a weekend night. If you see a one-night opening on a Friday or Saturday, please contact us at 503.288.5225 to set up a reservation by phone.
If you need to cancel your reservation, you are required to cancel seven days in advance. If you cancel seven or more days in advance, you qualify for a full refund. If you must cancel your reservation within the seven days before your reservation begins, we will do our best to book your tiny house to someone else. If we are able to do so, we will offer you a full refund for any nights that we are able to book. If we cannot book the tiny house, we will not be able to refund your money. If you do not show and fail to cancel your reservation, you will be charged the full fee for your stay.
To cancel a reservation, you must notify us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm within 24 hours. If you do not receive confirmation of your cancellation within 24 hours, please telephone us at 503-288-5225.
We offer discounted weekly specials during our Winter Season, beginning November 1st, 2019.
**Based on availability** **Contact us directly to book**